Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Update....

When I spoke with the doctor not to long ago, they informed me there was no blockage or anything, but that his bloodwork was abnormal, she said she saw a virus or something. I am just going to watch out for anything more, but when I went to the daycare today to pick him up they did tell me of a bulge above his belly button that they did see, and also his belly was off to the left side. They recommended that we get a second opinion and check and make sure everything is okay. I don't know what to do. Not sure if the "virus" that the doctor saw is going to pass of if that is something that needs a second opinion. If we get a second opinion it will require going up to A.I.Dupont. I am just really worried. Not sure what to do. He is soo little

0 comments: