Wednesday, August 20, 2008

15 months

Well, Asher had his 15 month well-baby check up this morning at 9:00 and he was okay as far as the fever goes, so they did give him a shot (which I was not in the room for, I will have you know), but the doctor came in before the nurse gave him his shot and said the same thing that I did. He noticed that his belly was distended, and to keep an eye on it. I told him my concern of what we were told this weekend, and we went over this weekends events, he agreed with me (finally....a doctor that really truly is going to be honest with us, and not just tell us something and send us on our way), and told me to keep an eye on him closely. So, I am going to do that, and pray that we don't have any more "episodes" like we did on Sunday night. His ear and throat are getting a little better, but still red and infected, but the antibiotics is definitley helping.

So, please continue to pray for Asher and his little body! I know God will heal his little body!

0 comments: