Tuesday, August 5, 2008

FAITH

Forsaking

All

I

Trust

Him



I was reminded of that acronym last night as I was talking to my friend from TX. When talking to her I was also reminded not to worry about ANYTHING! God is in control of EVERYTHING!! They are willing to give up what they have and follow God's plan for thier lives with no question of whether they should or not. It reminds me of when Kent and I left what we had in TX to come out here and except the postition here as a youth pastor of our church voluntarily and having faith that God would provide for us. I will admit that I did get angry with the state and hate living here and sometimes take it out on the ones around me, but then I realize that God is in control of EVERYTHING and have to rely on Him no matter what. This is just a gentle reminder to everyone reading this that God does provide and if you follow God's Will for your life you will NEVER be disappointed! I promise!


Ps. 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted among the earth.

0 comments: