Friday, October 31, 2008

My lil Dalmation

Here are a few pictures of Asher's NON-Halloween Costume the he just had to wear ALL day today. As many of you know, and those of you who don't know, we don't celebrate halloween or have anything to do with the holiday (which in my opinion, it's not even a holiday to begin with). As a matter of fact, on Halloween night we either have a movie night with the family or we go out, so we are not around for the trick or treaters.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy some of the adorable pics of Asher and his 'lil dalmation outfit.











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw that turned out cute! Kole was a turtle, I have yet to get the pictures up. It's been a stressful week or so.

Kent, Jodie and Asher said...

I'm sorry it's been stressful. I hope it gets better.