Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Most Awesome Deals! Garage Sales Rock!!!

Well, my friend, Penny, Asher and I got up at about 7:30 this morning and we went garage saling (I don't know how to spell it, sorry) We had SO much fun. Penny is such an awesome bargain shopper, she knew a good deal when she saw one!

Well, we hit several garage sales today, and I only had a $30 budget I was working with. Well, I got several fun/cute things for Asher and also some other things.

Spiderman Slip -n- Slide $1.00
Truck (like a Tonka) $2.50
Umbrella Stroller $3.00
Clothes $8.00
A fisher price school bus with PlayDough and a place mat in it. $1.00
Cooking Pot (a fairly large one) $6.00
Fake flowers (for a Christmas arrangement) $1.00
A plastic mat thingy to go under his chair when he is playing with PlayDough $.50


Grand Total: $23.00 (what a steal huh?)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Andrew and I have started getting up early on Saturdays and I go hunting with him and then he goes garage saling with me. We have so much fun and it's so cheap. Although we do always splurge on donuts...