Monday, October 20, 2008

It's been about a week......an so far so good.

Well, it's been a week since I have been home with Asher full time. I love it. It's the best thing in the world. It's better than any great paying job I could EVER have. Yes, it's a challenge at times, but so is any job right? I mean the worse thing that we have had to deal with is attitude, but he is almost 2, so I think we are getting to the terrible 2's. So, we have been having a lot of time outs and spankings, but so far we are having a blast.

2 comments:

jineen said...

sounds like you are having fun!!! I once got a piece of advice i will never forget, it holds true even to this day....

you may feel like you are "punishing" your child everyday timeouts and spanking and whatnot, but if you do it as often as needed now, you won't even have to do more than give a look when they are bigger than you!
love ya jodie
Jineen

Kent, Jodie and Asher said...

Thanks for that bit of advice Jineen. And yeah, you're right. It does feel like I am "punishing" him everyday. But I know it will all work out in the long run.