Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sooo tired and lots of randomness!

Well, yeah, we are home and our good friends just got in town. They are staying with us until they find a place, so yeah, we have a houseful, but it's what God wants us to do and so by that we chose to honor him in doing so and even though they haven't been here very long, we are really enjoying this ministry that we can do.

So, with that being said, we got home from the hospital yesterday about 4:30 and I am soo exhausted, but was VERY thankful that I was in my own bed last night. It was a VERY long week, and I never thought I would see the end, but by God's grace and Asher's quick healing due to numerous pray chains, our stay was shortened by two days. God is AWESOME that way huh?

Asher has learned a new word now. The infamous "no". He says it all the time and when he doesn't want to do something he will tell me "no". We are working on trying to break him of that habit quickly. Also, he has started slapping you. Yeah, that we are also nipping in the bud. Although it's cute sometimes, we just have to keep reminding ourselves that if we let it go it will become more hard to break him of later. He also gives "high fives". That is cute, let me tell you. (that is one of the things that the dr. and all the nurses taught him during our "fun" 6 day stay at the hospital.

Asher is doing much better, although still home with me as he is still having diarehha A LOT. Thank you for all your prayers! They are greatly appreciated.

0 comments: