Saturday, September 20, 2008

Can't think of a title...but we are going to church tomorrow.....yeah

I am sitting here while Kent and Jonathan are watching "Empire Records", not really paying much attention to the movie, but enjoy being in the same room as Kent, so it's all good. All the kids are in bed, and I SHOULD be, but yeah, I'm not!
Well, as many of you know, I am no longer the Assistant Manager of Gold Toe anymore, but rather just part time sales, so I am able to spend more time with Asher. Well, so with that being said I was home all day with him today, and it was a good day all in all. He had a fever this afternoon, soI gave him a little Motrin and then when I checked it in about 2 hours, it was still there, and so then I gave him some Tylenol. After that, he was really tired, so I put him down for a nap. I don't know how long he was down before he threw up, but he did. When he got up from his nap, I changed him, and let him play for a little bit and he seemed to be fine. I don't know what it was, maybe just a bug, I don't know anymore. I don't want to say, because he has done that before and it wasn't just a bug, so I don't know. I am hoping that it is not a sign that whatever is wrong with him is getting worse, but I don't know. Please just pray. I know that I am saying "I don't know" alot, but it seems like it's just one thing after another. I hope that this will all be resolved soon, but only God knows. I know that He has a plan, and He will magnify himself through that plan, I just don't know what my role is. I am, however, eager to see how God is going to use this in our ministry for Him. I already know that God will be able to use this for good in Asher's testimony when he is older, and so I am really excited about that.

A happier note....as I am working part time, I did have to work tonight for a few hours, but let the kids play "fort"/make a fort out of my dinning room chairs. They had a lot of fun. So did Asher. It was his first fort, and he loved it. I have pictures and will post them soon. Please keep on the lookout.

Well, I am getting tired, so I am going to go to bed know. Good night!

0 comments: