Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Asher is WALKING!!!!


Well it has been two weeks since my life changed forever. (HaHa) My 14 month old son finally did it. He is finally walking by himself. Of course, Kent and I weren't there to witness it (sadness), as it was at daycare, that he took off. It was any ordinary day as I went into the day care to pick him up. As I went into his room and got his stuff out of his cubby his teacher saw that I was there to pick him up(as she always does), and so then she said "Asher, mommy is here, go see mommy" (again, as she always does), I didn't think anything of it, so I just continued to get his stuff together. Then as I turned around, here comes Asher, RUNNING to me (which he had never done before).
Of course, I knew that when he started walking, he was going to take off. And, well, it has been two weeks (a LONG two weeks), and he has not stopped moving since!
I posted the only picture for now that I was able to capture (this one he looks like he is flying), he will not slow down long enough for me to get a good one.

0 comments: