Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend-o-Fun!!!

Well, my wonderful hubby was off of work this weekend, and we had a wonderful time together as a family. On Sat. morning, Asher woke me up around 7:45 (and those that know Asher know that is late, as he is usually up between 6:45-7:00), so I went in to get him ready for the day (what I thought was going to be a play/lounge around the house day), and then we got breakfast and both went downstairs to get laundry out of the dryer. So, then after all that was done we came back upstairs and went to his bedroom to clean up/organize (if you know me you know that I can't stand mess or unorganization) and so we were in his room cleaning and organizing and Kent came in and asked if we had breakfast yet. I said, "no why?" (I had eaten a little, and Asher wouldn't eat). He then preceeded to tell us that we were going out for breakfast. So, I finished what I was doing, got my shoes on and got Asher ready to go. We then went to breakfast and then went to Wal Mart. When we got home we played outside (photos on Facebook) and got some pics of Asher in the flowers and in the back yard (exploring). We had a wonderful family day yesterday. This morning we all got up around 7:30 and got ready for church (which was AMAZING I might add) then we had lunch at church. We came home and Asher took his nap and then he got up and we played together as a family and then Kent said "hey, I wonder if we could find someone to watch Asher for us so we can see a movie". I made a phone call and got a last minute sitter for him. We went to Fast and Furious! Go see it!


Yeah, I know this is short, but I just thought I would share. I will share more later.

0 comments: