Monday, April 20, 2009

Grace, Struggles, and Judging

I have REALLY been STRUGGLING latley with some things in my life and the sermon on Sunday could NOT have come at a better time. We were in Luke 6: 37-38.
Anyway, there is a song that I absolutley love and it seems to fit so well right now...and it also happens to be one of my absolute faves...here it is...
Many of you may not know the song,
The song is called Grace, and it is song by the Soundforth Singers:
Grace
Lord, as I seek Your guidance for the day,
I find my thoughts unyielding, confusion crowds my way;
but then when I bow to you, the challenges you guide Me through,
Your promises are ever new, I claim them for today.

Chorus
Your will cannot lead me where Your grace will not keep me,
Your hand will protect me, I rest in Your care.
Your eyes will watch over me, Your love will forgive me, and when I am faltering,
I still will find You there.



Each new day's design is charted by Your hand and graciously revealed as I seek Your master plan.
Keep my footsteps faithful when from You I go. Return me to the joy that Your blessings can bestow.


Chorus:
Your will cannot lead me where Your grace will not keep me,
Your hand will protect me, I rest in your care.
Your eyes will watch over me, Your love will forgive me, and when I am faltering,
I still will find you there.

0 comments: