Sunday, November 16, 2008

Finally, (since people are asking) a Stafford Family Update!!!

Okay, well, I thought since it has been a while since I last updated people on here, I thought I would give it a shot.

Well, we are still trying to figure out what is going on with Asher, he seems to be fine, but he still has his days where he will have an upset stomach or really really bad diarehha (sp?), he will also be very cranky and tired, and look pale and be warm. On those days all I can do right now (since there is no diagnosis as of yet) is just give him tylenol or ibuprofen and monitor his temp. It's frustrating because there is ONLY so much that I can do, and the doctors and everyone that have done tests and things on Asher only find that his levels are messed up, and it's always different blood tests that are elevated and not good. I just wish that there was something we could all do. I don't really want them to just "diagnose" him with something or tell me "this is what I think it is, so this is what we are going to do"....I just want them to find something so that I can SLEEP BETTER and be at peace. I just hate seeing him not feeling well, and not knowing why. Please continue to pray for him and his little body as the doctors run all kinds of tests and try to find a diagnosis of what it is, so that we can better know how to help him.

I am now officially the mother of an 18 month old. Nope, he is not a baby anymore. I am a little sad about that, but at the same time am having a blast with him at the age that he is and I know that it will get more and more fun as the days go on.
He has moved out of the nursery and into his own "big boy" room and is sleeping (VERY WELL I MIGHT ADD) in his big boy bed and now has a toddler room. (saddness huh?) (BUT ON THE PLUS SIDE, I AM ABLE TO SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT NOW)

Kent is still managing at McDonalds and though gets VERY STRESSED OUT ALOT, is really enjoyging it, and is advancing at a very rapid rate, and we will not be suprised if we see a move up to corporate in the next year. Please pray for him, as he has his plate full with management duties at McDonalds and also all the duties and responsibilities he has at church.

I am still LOVING EVERY MINUTE of being a Stay At Home Mommy and really enjoying watching Asher grow and learn new things EVERY DAY. I would be lying to you if I said it was NOT a challange at times, but I have learned ALOT!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally you are alive!!!!!!!!!!thought you had been discouraged from writing by some mysterious idiot leaving meassages on here! good to hear from you and i am always keeping u in my thoughts and prayers! love you and give that handsome boy hugs and kisses from me:)