Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March Family Update

Hello All,

I must admit that I have not been very good about sending out these updates. I will try to do better, but it just seems like if not one thing it's the other. Our lives have been terribly busy latley.
Kent is still working for McDonalds as a 1st Assistant in Milsboro, DE, as well as still working with the youth group at the church which also keeps him VERY busy.
I am still at home with Asher during the day and LOVING IT!! That keeps me very busy.
Asher is now almost 2 years old (May 16th is his bday) and he had a well-child check-up yesterday and while there was measured and weighed. He weighed in at 34 lbs and was 2'11" tall. The doctor said that he is going to be a big boy. It's hard to believe that he is growing up SOO fast. I mean, he is almost up to my waist. It seems like just yesterday he was just a little guy. He is not so much little anymore. We have people that comment on his size. The say that he doesn't even look like a 1 1/2 year old. They say he looks like he is about 3 years old. I can't believe my baby is growing up, I'm so sad!!

Sorry this update is soo short, but duty calls. I will update more soon.

0 comments: