Thursday, December 18, 2008

CHRISTmas is NEXT WEEK!!!!

Well, with Christmas just around the corner (literally, it's just next week-crazy huh?), most of us have gotten our Christmas shopping done. Well, all that is, except for me. I still have to buy for some people....not a lot though thankfully. Why is it that a stay-at-home mommy is ALWAYS busy, and doesn't seem to have time for ANYTHING. I mean, don't get me wrong....those of you who work are REALLY busy as well, and have a hard time finding time too, but one would think that since a stay-at-home mommy stays at home, she should have more time right, wrong!! I feel just as BUSY, if not MORE busy, since I started staying home with Asher. Life around the Stafford household has been ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY latley, and I find myself running around like a mad women trying to get things done for the holidays, around the house, etc. Now, some of you know me, some better than others, some not at all, but those who do now how "picky" I am about certain things and know that I am OCD when it comes to other things. Now I know there are things that I have to just "let go" because worrying about them is just going to cause pain/irritation on my part. Like for instance, my Christmas tree has to be perfect along with all the decorations around the house and on the tree. My house always HAS to be clean (which it's not and I'm trying not to let that bother me, but I will be honest with you and say that sometimes it does.) I CAN'T stand a dirty kitchen or dirty bathroom.
But I have realized through all this and other circumstances in my life right now, that I CAN'T control the way that some things are. THEY JUST ARE!!! I can try my hardest though, right? Sometimes I just hve to let things go to enjoy life more because the more I am "uptight" about things the more "unhealthy" it is for me.

Well, that is my "tidbit" for today. I know it doesn't make sense, and I'm sorry for that.

0 comments: